Private network interconnection
With our private network (or Private VPN) interconnection services, we will connect your remote sites via a 100% private network, the Numlog network. Flows are never sent via Internet, so the security and integrity of your data during transfer are guaranteed.
Our company-specific services can be adjusted and are customized to your level of criticality and availability.
Proven Numlog infrastructure
- Structured geographic gridding
- Technical redundancy
- Adjustable levels of data integrity, confidentiality and security that can be configured based on your business, technical, geographic and legal constraints.
Availability – Redundancy
- Adjustable level of service based on your needs and your budget (such as variable GRT, automatic failover and multihoming)
- The level of security and availability can be customized for each of your sites: flows are sent to a specific remote site and are prioritized based on their importance.
Available connections :
- ADSL (512 Kbps to 20 Mbps)
- SDSL (1 Mbps to 8 Mbps)
- EFM (512 Kbps to 16 Mbps)
- Fiber optics (6 Mbps to 1 Gbps)